If you’re thinking of ways to improve your B2B sales effectiveness to drive profitable growth, grab these interesting insights by Mike Kunkle, VP of Sales Enablement Services at SPA and SPASIGMA.
Mike Kunkle is a respected sales transformation architect and internationally-recognized sales training and sales enablement expert. He’s spent 35 years in the sales profession and 25 years as a corporate leader or consultant, helping companies drive dramatic revenue growth through best-in-class learning strategies and his proven-effective sales transformation methodologies. Today, Mike is the Vice President of Sales Enablement Services for SPA and SPASIGMA, where he advises clients, writes, speaks, leads webinars, publishes sales training courses, and designs sales enablement systems that get results.
About SPA and SPASIGMA:
SPA (sales analytics) and SPASIGMA (sales training & enablement) help clients improve sales effectiveness and drive profitable growth through the effective implementation of sales analytics, training, and tools.
Top ten takeaways from the episode:
- “I think one of the current trends out there is thinking about sales stacks and sales enablement stacks.”
- “We are seeing a lot of collaboration happening so companies can increase their set of offerings and functionalities.”
- “What sales enablement leaders can do is think strategically think about sales enablement and support and find out what exactly their Sales reps need to close deals faster.”
- “Its important to identify whether sales reps need better contact info, training to close competency gaps, or additional skills to enable better conversations.”
- “It is important to find the right strategy and then support it with the right sales stacks and sales enablement tools.”
- “I still see a ton of product pitching and its all about them (the reps) and their product. People don’t want that anymore.”
- “We don’t demonstrate enough of a buyer-centric approach today, that’s the need of the hour.”
- “Sales reps have to be able to speak two different languages on the basis of the title they are speaking to, that doesn’t happen often enough.”
- “Buyer expectations are changing and modern buyers won’t tolerate direct product pitching much longer.”
- “Sales tools are meant to integrate with the role of a sales rep, to help them work better.”
Sunny Side Up is a series of 15-minute podcasts. Leaders and innovators share what they’ve learned in the B2B tech sector on topics related to marketing, product management, sales, and leadership.