Mike Orr, Co-founder and COO of Grapevine6 (an enterprise social and digital sales engagement platform) speaks to us about the importance of a good end-to-end user experience while discussing innovative digital marketing and social media marketing trends within the B2B marketplace.
Grapevine6 serves to be a powerful, personalized content engagement platform that allows your sales force to start valuable conversations and build trusted relationships with the right buyers at the right time. Grapevine6 was recently named a Leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Sales Social Engagement Tools, Q2 2019.
Top ten takeaways from the episode:
- “There is a growing demand for social engagement tools. It’s really because the most influential relationship is between the salesperson and the buyer and this is slowly moving to social.”
- “Any tools that can help salespeople engage authentically with customers will always be very valuable.”
- “Our customers build social selling programs using Grapevine6 to publish content and engage audiences on social globally.”
- “One of the things that work really well in this market is featuring employees that work on a project through various pieces of content.”
- “We use AI to analyze digital footprints to recommend content that is a best-fit for a specific account or specific contact. We tie content into personalisation basically.”
- “Creating a consistent customer experience across digital and self-serve channels is important throughout any Marketing or Sales campaign.”
- “We are seeing alot of video being used by both marketing and sales teams to create value.”
- “Whenever we see success in any content distribution program, marketing can’t keep up with creating personalized content at scale. That’s why outside tools that help you find relevant third-party content come handy.”
- “The industry is trying to get towards better attribution today. You can’t have a simple attribution model anymore.”
- “Understanding what the sales team needs is critical to content creation, in order to understand what the end customer needs to see.”
Sunny Side Up is a series of 15-minute podcasts. Leaders and innovators share what they’ve learned in the B2B tech sector on topics related to marketing, product management, sales, and leadership.